Would You Like to Shrink Your Yearly Tax Burden?
Our Proprietary Plan Will Minimize Your IRS Liability.
For most Americans, taxes are their single biggest expense. Cutting your tax bill can mean big changes and opportunities in your future. Can you imagine what you would do with an extra $15,000 per year? That’s the average amount we’re able to save our clients through our proactive tax strategies.
Our clients make more money and pay less tax by taking advantage of government loopholes. But it takes more than just learning about the hundreds of loopholes available to start paying less tax today. You also need to put these ideas into action — and that’s where we come in. You need a team of professionals you can trust to give you the best advice and develop your proactive tax strategy.
Key Tax Planning Steps to Paying Less Tax
- Tax laws aren’t fair. They’re written to favor people who make money a certain way –- through businesses and investments, primarily real estate investments.
- The best way to pay less tax is to do what the government wants you to do. Why try to fight the IRS when it’s so easy to just follow the rules, make more money, pay less tax and still sleep at night?
- It’s not how much you make that determines how much tax you’ll pay –- it’s how you make it. Earned income (ie: wages and salaries) is the highest taxed income there is.
- Your Proactive Tax Strategy only works if you develop a custom plan for your own circumstances. Donald Trump’s strategy won’t help the local plumber.
- Tax laws are constantly changing. To pay the least amount of tax legally possible, have frequent meetings with your Certified Tax Coach and make sure he or she is keeping current on the tax law changes.
- Your Proactive Tax Strategy only works if you act. The faster you and your team put the dozens of ideas you’ll receive into action, the sooner you’ll put money in your pocket.
What you can expect with your proactive tax planning strategy
- A brief interview with a Certified Tax Coach. We want to hear about where you are now, and where you want to be. The tax coach will ask a few easy questions about your current situation and from that determine the best proactive tax strategy program for you.
- Complete a brief Tax Questionnaire. You’ll outline your financial, business and investment planning and about where your money currently goes. We’ll need copies of your past tax return and a little information on each business entity (S Corporation, LLC, Limited Partnership, etc) that you currently have set up. The more information you give us, the better job we’ll do.
- Information analysis to develop a comprehensive Proactive Tax Strategy. This stage typically takes two weeks so there’s plenty of time to research the best possible options for you. Our average client saves over $15,000 with their tax strategy!
- Tax Strategy Review Session. Together, we schedule a phone call or in-person meeting to review the details of your plan and to get your feedback. Typically, this call lasts about an hour.
- Tax Strategy Write-Up. The tax strategy review session is so packed with information that we write up your customized strategy as well. Along with the write up, you will receive informative tax loopholes information based on needs identified during your phone call with your tax coach.
- Follow up phone calls. We conduct a follow-up phone call about two weeks after the initial phone call or meeting to cover the details of the first call again or to go through new questions you’ve uncovered.
Benefits You’ll Get From Your Personalized Strategy
- You’ll to take control of when and how much you pay in taxes.
- You’ll create a road map to building wealth and achieving your dreams through the tax advantages the wealthy use.
- You’ll set up your business in the best way to slash taxes and protect your assets.
- You’ll legally lower your tax bills in ethical ways so you can sleep at night and not worry about the risks of an audit.
- You’ll enjoy peace of mind knowing you have an expert team of advisers supporting you so you can concentrate on doing what you do best!
Ongoing Tax Planning Support
After you’ve successfully completed your proactive tax planning strategy, you’ll have the option to begin monthly or quarterly tax consulting with your Certified Tax Coach team. As your business and investments grow, your personal coach will be right there with you – making sure your tax plan and asset protection plan grow with you.